Saturday, June 28, 2008

orientation

now....i cnt bliv that i actually tot that the orientation activities are fun!!
actually the footsal not bad la,make me sweat a lot,wakaka!!
i kicked the ball,not bad 4 a panda,hehe!!
but i did not helped much la,m i being blamed 4 the lost of our class...?sory....
but i really had fun,although im rushing home
we got 2 draws la,not bad,we even had a draw against U6SC2!!yeah!!L6SC1 ROCKS!!
fufu a....dun blame urself anymore la,
its not ur fault,u tried hard,reli....
so cute la wen u try 2 steal the ball frm "i 4got who oleli la"...wakaka
CUTE!!HOHO^^
tis is 4 addition....the F**** n C*** k***....so sweet la!!
make me n pinky had a good show mie......uohohohoho!!
thank u pinky,4 lending me ur mp3,there r sum songs that i wan!!
other than the footsal game,we had 2 collect signatures frm the seniors la
tat sucks!!reli!!my personal senior is J***,SO?
i reli dun like it wen they give me sum task like
"propose 2 ur personal senior",
"pick a fight v ur personal senior"
"duet act as a couple breaking up v ur personal senior"....etc.
my god!!they duno my english speaking is poor isit?
how can i possibly pick up a fight?
i might juz end up laughing at myself la,haha....
im not reli going 2 do sum of the task,but handcrafts r ok 2 me....
i dun tink tat i can manage 2 get all the signatures,so...sory i let u down,J***
haha,btw...im back 2 my kampung again
the weather is so extreme la,if not 2 cold,if not 2 hot!!
n i haven do my muet essay le....gotta improve my eng la!!
help me u guys!!sum 1?any1??T.T

No comments: