Saturday, June 21, 2008

school life~~this is for mora!!thank me mora!!

i've started school for about a month i think(if im not mistaken la)
n.....its gettingmore n more interesting everyday~~actually its after we!the L6SC1'ers got closer,fun!!
i love it!!
well....my daily school life is as "below"wakaka!!
er.....1st.go school v darling fiona~~
2nd.waiting in the hall 4 the assembly 2 start,its actually ntg rite?but the thing is~~we have 2 study in the hall!!its like a compulsary activity everyday before school!!wats that for!!god noes that i dun study in school,omg!!n the worst thing is...we cnt walk around in the hall,not even turn around to discuss smtg v our frens!!wat kind of rule is that!!
anyway 3rd.erm...assembly(standing there waiting 2 b released to class)
4th.climbing stairs,everytime after this activity,shuang fu is like so sexy mie~~coz he is all wet!!wakaka!!
5th start lesson till the last period...
my normal day life,"cool" rite?hehe...actually i enjoy it very much,especially everyday after school 4 of us thinking where to have our lunch or any xtra activities...hehe


THIS IS FOR MORA!!i dun really noe how 2 express my words in english la!!forgive me mora~~u noe,if i can really use english as my main language,it will b non-stop v u~~muahahahaha~~!! so....give me some time la ok?its not that i dun wan to!!its u who refuse to help me this poor panda,hng!wat kind of fren u r??huh?

well, back to the topic,orientation has finally started,im not that excited about it,its reasonable to feel so when u noe that u hav 2 collect all 70++ signatures of ur seniors n we can oni do that before n after school,n the tasks!!i actually have 2 write a LOVE LETTER~~that guy is so lucky,haha!!besides that,im joining some kind of interclasses competition,n its when im unconcious of it happening,haha,im scared of balls~~!!dun hit me,balls!!the easiest task 4 the time being is to bring oranges for a senior,that jiejie so good la,n the 2nd is to make bookmarks,ccc,i made 3 of it...nice?



FOR MORA AGAIN~~!tell me if theres any grammar mistakes,i noe there will b many~~hehe,ur english sosososo good!help me la~~

No comments: