Saturday, June 21, 2008

the letter..."P"

omg!!so happy le!!if u ask me if theres anyting that changes my life once n for all,the answer is yes!yes!yes!too many.cnt mention them all at once!!
but now....i've got my "P" license!!
can u imagine a panda driving a car?
n i actually pass the test with one try!!
so happy la....n unbelievable too....
coz i have no sense of direction,so many tot that i cnt pass,sure fail,including me myself la ofcoz....but i PASSED!!n today is the day i got my "P" license,
planning how 2 use it now,buti dun really tink that im going 2 use it oftenly coz...things may happen like "i duno where im going",wakaka!!
i might even get lost in my own housing estate....thats me im talking about~~>,<
nevermind,despite of that,sososo happy la,n guys,dun ever ask me 2 date u out n me driving without ur insurance doubled,hehe....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha,congratulation again a!!
then u better set up the GPS before u go out a..
bcoz everthough u get lost,stil can find back u a!!haha