Friday, July 4, 2008

wat did i do...

our L6SC1 monitor.....
cute~~ rite?

his name is Richard,a funny person

erm...theres ntg much happening this week
im a little bored about the signature campaign,
but then thanks 2 it,i invented smtg
smtg about me.....


book marks of panda...thats me~~!
happy....n flowers n box....n letters...essays
id rather dance or sing 4 the signature...reli...



n.....exam's approaching,wat can i do?!
i haven memorise all the bio things....
chemistry....PA....maths....MUET.....the worst!!
i will try 2 concentrate myself on to my study...

but i have 2 prepare my chicken costume,
its going 2 take time....
anybody know where can i find a chicken costume?
its for the OB nite performance,im sure its going 2 b fun
never tot that mora would volunteer himself 4 that moron character....wakaka
but it reli suits him,uohohoho~~
he even say that i dun need any costume 2 b a chicken!!
wat the......@#$%^&*()+|\}{@#%!!
n i haven bot any dress,haha,darling....wen can we go gaigai??

i went back 2 SK 2day,met some1
his appearance made me nervous still,
i duno wat 2 say....wat 2 do...im like totally quiet wen he is around
its been a long time ad....
its so not like me....luckily we din say anyting....
i reli wan 2 keep tis distance,if not....haha...
wish him all the best!!

No comments: