Friday, October 17, 2008

no mood a......

damn....wat happened?
ive forgotten wen i started being like tis....
i hav no mood 2 do anyting except playing n fooling around,wasting my time...
i really wanted 2 study,i planned 2 start during my holiday de la....
haiz...

anyway,speaking of holiday~~
i really enjoyed wasting time~~
1st.....
me n my dear family members went 2 the organic park,
dun ask me where its located,
i have no idea~~


the entrance~~








the pond~~full of fishes,but theres oni 1 type of fish...haha







all the way i saw dragon fruit plants oni....
haha....
then....we reached a pondok,n i took some pictures,hehe....


my cute family members....



n all the greeneries....







pumpkin~~

tis place is damn romantic~~
plus.....they dun hav the workers around the area~~
U CAN DO WATEVER U LIKE!!MUAHAHA~~


tings like....







n tis is wat they called.....一朵鲜花插在牛粪上。。。。。wakaka!!
n of cos im the shit n the flower is the "hua" la~~

i dare not 2 post the other pictures of my cousins without their permission,
u gotto know...they r way better than me in front of the camera....haha
n they have tis flower shop....quite big oso,but we din go in,nobody is interested....


n tis....i duno wats the 'giraffe' doing here,


we had our dinner there,
the restaurant....




waited 4 quite some time,
n here comes the drinks~~
its all dragon fruit juices,no choice,they hav oni tis other than coke,pepsi,n mineral water.....

the original one is tasteless.....but smells good,
mine is with milk,not bad,very fresh....haha


nice?its was accidentally done~~

the fish is big in size o~~
crispy~~sour~wakaka!!


n...in the organic shop...
tis is wat we did...

yan....me...n my bro~~


my cousin,chuin~~


me~~(shy....)


my bro....

tis slow cooker damn cute~~


n so is my baby neice,tongtong~~


now here is the growing stage of the dragon fruit~~
1.the flower bud...


2.


3.staring 2 grow into fruits...


4.


5.starting 2 grow red...


6.the fruit~~yumyum~~soft n sweet....


7.the whole plant


then,the steps of making coconut drinks~~

1.pluck it n carry it into the house....(little helper--pupu~~)


2.find a place n open it n pour the juices out


3.cut it into half


4.scratch the flesh out


5.the drink~~^^


breakfast+lunch++dinner....on Hari Raya


our neighbours keep sending food~~such good neighbours~~
tis is the 1ST ROUND oni,there r 3 more families who sent us the malay food~~

well....after my sweet sweet holidays....
school starts....back 2 the 38 life in class....
doing the normal 38 things as usual...


n fufu~~~~






last is fifi~~my darling.....

i duno wat happened...but hope u can get thru it asap~~
lov ya~~

1 comment:

bway_90 said...

ur trip sounds great...make me envy...i think fiona wil go tru it...dun wry abt her...send my regards to ur parents n ur 38 bro...mis ya...muah^^