Friday, October 24, 2008

i had a chance.....

i missed my chance....
i hate myself....
the feeling of regret is filling up inside me....
y din i take it seriously??

i had a chance,
i decided not to take it....
i have 2 b responsible 4 tat....
nobody forced me,im the 1 who decided not to....
but.....
i will never 4get tis lesson,
NEVER!!

whenever im depressed,
u will appear in my mind,
i miss u....n im sorry...
i made that choice....
sorry...2 u...n 2 me....

nowadays ppl around me r having that look
that unhappy faces bother me,
what else can i do if i din join in?haha...
kiding la....
i will find my way,
i wana study!!
i wana score!!
2.8 HURTS!!
n im going 2 take the exam seriously!!
GAMBATEH 2 MYSELF!!

6 comments:

fufU said...

so it seemed that you have ur own troubles too...
sry if i drag u into anything...
hope you will be fine...
and one thing...
i'll always be ther for support...
just like u are always ther for me...
cheer...
2 lai...^^

Anonymous said...

yea~~
i'll there whenever u need me too!!
Cheer up!!

bway_90 said...

r u talking abt......nth la...
hey....
cheer up....
u get my full support here....
dun sad....
both of us ganbateh 2gether...

Anonymous said...

just pass by...
dont understand a single thing except the last part....
'2.8 hurts'.....
it does hurt.
I couldn't forget my 2.6 as well.

gambateh! :p

pAndApiG90 said...

haha...fufu,its not ur fault,i deserve it...haha,hwa~~love u~~laopo...gambateh 2gether,i will wait 4 u~~qyen,r u quanyen?it really hurts,reli....but lets gambateh 2gether la,haha

karMay~ said...

Oh god!!i finally found ur blog!!
SUprisingly u r dating us out~
but i think it's impossible..
u will'fly' us up..
o mayb i wil fong fei gei,revenge..
wakaka~
y u dun hav a chat box??