Saturday, October 4, 2008

k....ive been tagged...

tis is the first time i do tis....
1. What is the relationship of you and him ?
-eh.....do i hav a him?
well.....i guess its friends....

2. Your 5 impressions towards him?
-funny(sometimes)
-i like his drawings
-messy

3. The most memorable things he has done for me.
-my valentines day presents
-the way he cared 4me like when we went 2 p.pangkor

4.The most memorable things he has said to me.
-(erm....all secret....i wana keep it 2 myself)

5. If he becomes your lover,you will..
-was once mine
-i din appreciate wat he did 4 me
-broke up in the end

6. If he becomes your enemy,you will..
-he wun b
-bt if he did bcome someday,i wont do anyting
come on la....wat can i do?how can i possibly hate him after wat he did 4 me?
nono~~cnt hate him~~

7. If he becomes your lover,he has to improve o
-well....ntg....he is jus fine the way he is

8. If he becomes your enemy, the reason is...
-i made him?

9. The most desirable thing to do on him is?
-make him give me one more chance?
haha,bt it will b the same

10. The overall impression of him is?
-its all stated at no.2

11. How do you think the people around you will feel about Him?
-wats颓废 in english?
haha....

12. The character of you for yourself is?
-panda
-pig
-38po

13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
-happy go lucky
-always laughing,cnt b serious 4 even 1 minute

14. The most ideal person that you wanna be is?
-juz me myself..(same as my darling~~)

15. For the people who care about and likes you, say something about them.
-they r always the best

16. 10 frens to tag
-nah....i dun wana tag ppl,it will b a cycle.....

1 comment:

!$a@C said...

5 people I tag
1- maymay
2- eu
3- huai
4- yvonne
5- who cares
i tagged u.. see my blog