Sunday, June 7, 2009

no more surprise.....=,=!!

it was supposed 2 b a surprise....
haiz....
boysboysboys...uncle....haiz....mama...haiz....
i was supposed 2 meet hwa after tuition on last friday,
she was supposed 2 wait for me at borders...so fi quickly called iz 2 chase out the guys in borders....
but!!she went down the ground floor 2 c accessories,haiyo..!
i called her when i arrived borders,she agreed 2 met me up at borders,haha....
so i said 2 bring her 2 tak photos,but guess wat....
we pass by uncle,chiahong,yenyen them.....
n chiahong even looked back n smile 2 us!!
it was a surprise la.....T,T...she wasnt suppose 2 know u guys were there 2!!
i had 2 buy some time for darling 2 prepare tings,
haha,wateva,in the end, we took photos~~


all me n hwa~~~haha,i took away her "2nd time"~~~



i especially like tis one,bout me n her breaking up,sad....she made me angry,which was part of our act,haha....

then we went 2 papa johns 2 meet up the others,
actually darling sent mesej 2 me at 2pm sth,but i was 2 engrossed by the tings me n hwa doing^^
so din see the mesej coming,end up we had our lunch at 4pm....haha...paiseh...
i din take any pictures of the food...it wasn as delicious as i expected,mayb i put 2 high hopes in the first place,but i like the mushroom soup~~yumyum~~
heres some photos wen we r having cake,
i couldn believe it,we actually nearly finished the whole cake!!
i was amazed......hmm.....
yummy chocolate indulgence....



ahh~~~hwa feeding me,wakaka!!



chiahong n kokwai duno playing wat,yen concentrating on the cake....



cc...darling eating,haha!!mama full ad...puisan n uncle.....?wakaka^^



chlorine n hwa,n the slice of cake left



my slice of cake....it was the most perfect slice as hwa's cake cutting technique wasnt tat well trained,wakaka!!
thank u hwa......
i was supposed 2 watch terminator...darling...u duwan teman me......uncle,u ffk....
T,T.....wait me terminator~~!!haha...i enjoyed a lot tat day....thank u 2 av1 for ur"coorperation " for the SURPRISE PARTY....i was surprised.....haha