Wednesday, September 10, 2008

after EXAMS....

well,its after exams again,
din do well this time oso,but i will get over with it soon,
haha,there r some pictures that i wana post,
its taken on the OB nite which happens to b my 1st ball night,
haha,enjoyed it at 1st,b4 "something"happened.....
everything went well until the performance!!
its so embarassing la!!
hope that fufu wun post that picture.....
back to the pictures....
i had some make up in the saloon b4 i went there,
but it seems that the make ups r useless against my eye shadows,
n the lipsticks r so sticky that i cnt even smile naturally!haha....

me n fufu~~


me n kar choon~~


me n fu n kar choon~~


me n mama~~


the whole L6SC1!!cool...i love tis 1...


me n milton~~i took tis from my darling's blog,hehe.....


puisan~~


hwahwa~~


n fufu~~


xuan~~

i even took some of the night views from the hotel,haha




this one was took during "dancing n hav fun" time~~


i wanted 2 take a picture wen fu got pushed to the ground n got "rape"
but then...tak sempat,its all done when i reached there,haha~~
i had fun...really,the whole ting went well 2 me
but the only thing that annoyed me is that i have 2 call the waitors 2 refill my glass of orange juice every time....n every time wen it is fully filled again,it still got mixed up with others'glass,haha....


well,theres another thing,
ppl...guess where m i wen i tool tis pic?

haha...its at the bdr.tasik selatan ktm stn le!!
wth is tat ting doing at a ktm stn n not at sunway??
haha....my darling took another picture v it on the other day....haha
2 bad i dun hav it.....

me n fufu n hwahwa~~


dhil~me~mama~n the fotostat man-->chia hong...haha


n tats all for tis post~~

2 comments:

bway_90 said...

yor...laopo...1st time c u make up urself wor...
pretty ma...
somemore wear dress wor...
look elegant ma...
miss ya~

Anonymous said...

ouiyoo...u change a lot mahh~~
wear dress jorr, summore make up timm...haizZz...last time d eu lost jorr looo...now ad a lady gal jor looo...wakaka^^gud oso lahh
luckly u chnage back a gal...
hehe^^next time muz wear it n show it 2 me wohh...i wait u r...