Saturday, August 9, 2008

ntg much 2 say....

well...ntg special happened tis week....
join the CDD club....
which stands for cuo daiddi~~
haha....big2,
had fun breaking the school rules,
n 2 tak risk play it in the class....
until mrs cheng came in,
luckily we put the cards on a newspaper n cover it up jus in time
thanks 2 fufu n huahua who blocked her view,muahaha~~!
the president n vice is fufu n kok ken....
they even started a man-man affair bcos of tis...haha

next.....its my exam results,
i have oni got the maths n muet results so far.
quite satisfied with it....
surely i will do my revision before exam next time,
n control my laughing nerves during muet speaking test.
wish me luck ya all.....
now i hav 2 worry about my other paper's result,
cos i knew wat mistake i did ad.....
its heartacheing......
haiz.....i'd like 2 say...
i will try my best in the next exam,
but in the mean time,im still sitting in front of the pc,
writing a blog.....muahaha~~!

No comments: